Pages

Monday, January 13, 2014

An awesome Black & White card!

Hello!
Here is another card that everyone joining me at my January classes will be making.
Have you RSVP'd to join me to stamp this week?

You know that I LOVE Black & White Cards!
AND
this one uses lot of new supplies from the New Occasions Catalog.
'Geometrical'
cs:  Basic Black, Whisper White, Vellum
dp:   Kaleidoscope Designer Paper
ink:  Black Stazon
supplies:  Big Shot, Hexagon Hive Thinlit, Black Chevron Ribbon (cut in half), 
Dimensinals, Glue Dots 

NOTE:  I used the Vellum to lay between my card stock & thinlit, so that the the cut images would come out of the thinlit easily!
You can also use waxed paper- but the vellum works better!

I got home last night from Leadership!
It was a LONG day of traveling & sitting in airports- but all flights were good thankfully.
I have to unpack yet & I have lots to catch up on tonight after work.

I'm anxious to see my boys- they will be here soon.

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment