Pages

Thursday, January 30, 2014

I am lovin' this Spiral Flower Die & the Envelope Punch Board together!

 Good morning!
Here is a card everyone joining me at Cathy's workshop will get to make tonight!
I can't wait to share with all of them.
Cathy loves flowers......as she use to own a flower shop.
Isn't the Spiral Flower die just beautiful!
Check out the way it opens up!
I made it with the Envelope Punch Board.

And did you notice that I used my favorite product?
The Scalloped Tag Topper punch.
I actually made 3 of them (Whisper White, Real Red & Mambo Melon) & layered them.

And this card is so totally not what I had in mind when I started creating last night.
It is funny how things just come together.

'Love You to the Moon'
cs:  Real Red, Melon Mambo, Whisper White
dp:  Fresh Prints Paper Stack
ink:  Real Red
supplies:  Big Shot, Spiral Flower Die, Red Stitched ribbon, White Organza ribbon, Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, Envelope Punch Board

Oh my......gotta run!

I hope you have a wonderful day!!
Happy Stamping!
HUGS!
SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. LOVE, Love, LOVE this!!!!! totally CASEing it for my club tomorrow! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awhhh......Thank you!! You made my day!!! I always love things you do so thrilled you like this!! I was pretty excited with the outcome of it, as it is a true Susie original as far as I know I've never seen anything like it any place else. Can't wait to see what you come up with!! HUGS to you my dear friend!

    ReplyDelete