Pages

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Wishing you EASTER blessings!!!

HI!
WOW.....busy weekend here.  I'm sure yours was busy too.  I hope everyone enjoyed spending time with family & friends & reflecting upon the celebrations of your faith.

I wanted to quickly post the cute Easter card that I made for our 4 grandsons (Jackson, Brayden, Brody & Drake) & my god son (Solon) & his sisters (Addison & Ellie).  Of course.....the blue card is for the boys & the pink card is for the girls.  I got this cute layout from a card that my dear demonstrator friend- Mary Fish posted.  She is such an inspiration!!  So talented!  When I saw her card- I knew that was the card that I was going to make for all of the kids.  

'Delightful Dozen'
cs:  Crumb Cake, Pretty in Pink or Baja Breeze & Whisper White
ink:  Crumb Cake
supplies:  Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots folder, Crumb Cake seam binding ribbon, basic pearl, Blossoms Petal Builder punch, small Oval punch, 3/4" Circle punch, Itty Bitty Shapes punch pack (flower), glue dot, dimensionals

ENJOY!!!
Happy Stamping!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment