Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2012

An Elegant wedding card with the Doily Sizzlit!

HI!
Gosh I'm finally starting to feel a "little" better.  Been a long past 2 weeks.  I went to the dr on Monday & I have bronchitis.  This is just my norm for spring to go along with my allergies.  Thankfully it hadn't turned into walking pneumonia yet & I finally got meds on Tuesday afternoon.  (The pharmacy didn't have my prescription- so the dr had to write something different.)  Being sick is not what I needed this week when I have so much to do to get ready for my upcoming Stamp 'Til You Cramp.

I have been a stamping fool this week!  Oh my gosh....I have so many cute things I've been creating this week.  I can't wait for everyone attending my Stamp 'Til You Cramp to see the projects.  I'm looking forward to seeing everyone & spending a fun day of stamping together!!

Here is a card that I did at my April workshops that I wanted to share with you today.  It is an elegant wedding card with the traditional black, white & gray.  This is actually a different fold as the gray piece flips open.

'Love & Laughter'
cs:  Basic Black, Basic Gray, Whisper White, Real Red
ink:  Black Stazon
supplies:  Big Shot, Paper Doily Sizzlit, Finial Press embossing folder, small heart punch, basic pearls, 3 1/2" circle die, 3" circle die, dimensionals


NOTE:  The Occasions Mini ends next week on 04/30/12- so be sure to order anything out of it that you want before it is done!

Have a great day!!!
ENJOY!!!
Happy Stamping!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment