Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I stamped lots & lots of cards yesterday!!!

Oh my gosh......I stamped LOTS & LOTS of cards yesterday!!  (67 of them to be exact!)
I was way behind on March & April birthday cards for my customers- so got them all done!!  They will be mailed out today. 

AND I wanted to get everyone in my growing downline a card made & sent out too, so they know that I'm thinking of them. 

My life has been so crazy that I'm so behind on everything......someday I'll get caught up!!  LOL!!!

Later this week I will post a picture of the card that I made yesterday using the 'Bright Blossoms' new stamp set & the awesome Smooch designer paper & pretty Daffodil ribbon.  I don't want to post it yet & spoil everyone's surprise before they get theirs in the mail. 

Look at all of these envelopes.....they are just for my downline group- the "IOWA INKERS"!!!
WOW......we sure are growing!!!
I'm so proud of everyone on my team & all of their accomplishments!!  We have an "IOWA INKERS" team meeting next month & I can't wait to see everyone.  Hopefully many of them can make it.

I know that several of my team are coming to my upcoming STYC though too- so excited about that & seeing them then too.


Today I wanted to share this beautiful card that my downline & dear friend Judy Hopping made for Deke & I for our anniversary!!  Judy combined two cards that I've previously posted into one beauty.  She tweaked my ideas some & this is what she came up with.  THANKS MUCH Judy!!!  WE love it!

Have a fabulous day!!
Enjoy!
Happy Stamping!
SUSIE

1 comment: