Pages

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Today Lana is my hostess & we are gonna have a fun party!!

HI!
Had a great time yesterday at my big "All Occasions" class!!! 
I enjoyed my day!
Think everyone else did too!
A special thanks to Ruth, Sandy, Janice, Linda, Mary & everyone for your help in setting up & cleaning up!!

I'm off again soon.....
Today Lana is my hostess & we are going to have another fun party!!
Here is one of the cute cards everyone will be stamping today.
'Totally Tool' & 'Delightful Dozen'
cs:  Not Quite Navy, Basic Gray, Whisper White
ink:  Basic Gray
supplies:  Big Shot, Square Lattice embossing folder, paper piercing tool & mat pack, silver brads, XL oval punch

NOTE:  The silver is tape that I bought in the hardware department that you use to wrap heat ducts.  It is sticky on one side & works great to run through the Big Shot.  You could use aluminum foil too. 

Guy cards aren't always the easiest for me to come up with.
I think this one turned out cute though!

ENJOY!
Happy Stamping!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment