Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

What a cool 'CROSS' card! It has LOTS of possibilities for different occasions.....

HI!  Today I'm sharing with you a cool 'CROSS' card that I got from my downline & dear friend Dawn Klein.  She made my day when I got my mail on Monday night! 
THANK YOU Dawn!

She sent this to me as an Easter card, but think of all of it's possibilities!!  
You could use it for a Baptism, a First Communion or a Confirmation card too!!

'Crosses of Hope'
cs:  Baja Breeze, Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzaz & Whisper White
ink:  Black Stazon
markers:  Baja Breeze, Regal Rose, Pearl Pizzaz
supplies:  Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, Lattice die, Little Leaves Sizzlits die, Basic Pearls, Itty Bitty Shapes Punches (flower), dimensionals, glue dots
NOTE:  There are 3 different crosses in this stamp set.  Shown above is only one of them.
 
Kind of another crazy week here....I need to be stamping for my big Stamp 'Til You Cramp that I have coming up on the 21st.  Last night we sold hogs & tonight we race.  Tomorrow night is Stampin' Night here.  I have all 3 boys today as Brayden doesn't have pre-school due to a teachers in-service day.  I have tons to do......hope the boys are good so grandma can get alot done.  I've been fighting springtime allergies.  Many times in the spring I end up with walking pnenmonia.  Hope not this time...... I've been trying to doctor myself.  Lord knows I don't have time to be sick.  
Have a great day!!

ENJOY!!
Happy Stamping!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment