Pages

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Mickey Mouse pancake.....we are getting ready for Disney!

HI!

I had to share this cute picture of Brayden with his Mickey Mouse pancake that I made for his breakfast on Thursday morning.  We are all excited to be going to Disney!!!  Be sure to check my blog each day.  We are suppose to have internet access at our hotel, so hoping we do so that I can keep you all up on our happenings!  I know I won't be posting at any certain time of the day- just whenever. 

You probably won't hear from me on Sunday unless it is "late" that night.  We head out on a "really" early flight & then have a SU! get-to-gather that evening when we get there.  It will depend on what time we get back to our room, if we have internet access & how tired I am if I get anything posted.  

Monday morning "bright & early" we have a continental breakfast & then SU! is taking us to the Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor Comedy show.  We will probably spend the whole day in Magic Kingdom after the show.  Hope to take lots of cool pictures to show you on my blog.

Thanks again to all of you that made this amazing trip possible.  I can't wait to get there.  I know I'll be excited to be home & raring to go to share all of my new things with each of you!  I am very much a home body & know I'll miss the rest of our family that doesn't get to go with us.  Especially the twins when I'm use to having them at our home all day every day!

We are thankful that David (Deke's Dad) & Darci (Deke's sister) will be here & are taking care of things on our farm for a few days for us!  Bless them!

Have a wonderful day!
SUSIE


No comments:

Post a Comment