Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Tonight is Stampin' Night at my house! Here is a sneak peek of one of the cards that everyone will be stamping!

HI!  Wanted to share this with you today..... this is a sweet card that everyone will be stamping at my Stampin' Night tonight at my home & at my Hiawatha workshop on Sunday too!!
They can choose if they want to do a popcicle, ice cream cone or cherries if they don't want to do the watermelon.
Don't you just love the plaid designs in the black card stock?  
I created them using my new Diagonal Scoring Plate.
These diagonals are made at 1" apart- but you can make them closer if you want & they look neat that way too!
COOL background HUH!!!
I added a little dot in the corners of each of the triangles with my white gel pen to add dimension & make them pop out at you.  

'Mouth Watering' & 'Sweet Cake'
cs:  Old Olive, Melon Mambo, Basic Black & Whisper White
ink:  Black Stazon
markers:  Old Olive, Melon Mambo & Basic Black
supplies:  Simply Scored Scoring Tool & the Diagonal Scoring Plate
Old Olive polka dot ribbon, dimensionals, glue dot, oval punch, scallop oval punch, white gel pen

OK- lots to do today.  Better get in gear!
Have a great day!!
ENJOY!
Happy Stamping!
SUSIE

1 comment: