Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

CLOUDS made with shaving cream technique!!

HI!
Here is another card that we made at my workshops this month.  When I first saw this stamp set it screamed at me to do the shaving cream technique.  Again......an old technique that I learned years ago & hadn't done for a long time.  It was fun!  Most of the gals enjoyed doing it.

'Send me Soaring'
cs: Marina Mist, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
ink:  Pumpkin Pie, Real Read, Old Olive, Marina Mist, Daffodil Delight
ink refill:  Marina Mist
supplies: Brights brads, paper piercing tool, mat pack, 1 3/8" circle punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, Big Shot, Designer Rosette Bigz Die (for the fence), paper snips, dimensionals

To do the shaving cream technique I squirted shaving cream into a foil pan, put in 2-3 ink refill drops & stirred with a spoon (I used a wood dowel), press whisper white card stock down into pan of swirled shaving cream, pick up, remove shaving cream with spatula, wipe off excess shaving cream with a paper towel, let dry a few minute & it is ready to be stamped on & then attached to your card.  Hope you find the time to try this fun technique.  Kids love doing it!!  It is messy, but so fun!!  Each piece of card stock comes out differently!!  

ENJOY!!!
Happy Stamping!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment