Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Another NEW Catalog Sneak Peek- 'Animal Outing'

Check out this cute new rhino from the 'Animal Outing' stamp set!  It is a new stamp set that will be available on June 1st.
It is a z fold card!!  And it was one of the card I created for my Spring Fling.  
I added a strip of DSP to the inside edge of the card to add to it!
Isn't it just a super cute card!!  it would make a great card to give to a friend of any kind- but especially to a kid!

stamp set:  'Animal Outings'- available June 1st
card stock:  Basic Gray, Smoky Slate, Old Olive, Shimmery White
designer paper:  Myths & Magic DSP- RETIRING- SOLD OUT
ink:  Archival Basic Gray- RETIRING
other:  1 1/2" Circle Punch, Leaf Punch, Perfect White Accent- RETIRING, Pretty Label Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Water Color Pencils, Blender Pens
+++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the kids.  It was warm out, but super windy, so we didn't get to go out, as I thought it was too bad for Ainslee to be out in.  Then last night we went to Brayden's first baseball game of the year in Riverside.  His team looked good & won!

This morning I'm off early to town, as Manda has an early morning meeting.  I'll take the boys to school & then spend my day with the 3 little ones.  

Deke is off early this morning to chore, head to the courthouse for a bit & then onto to Mt. Pleasant for a meeting there.  

Tonight we are all headed to Osky to the races!!  I hope the weather cooperates with us for tonight, so that we get to race tonight.  We'll be going to cheer on Nathan & prays that he has good luck!

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment