Pages

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

A cute Daisy tag!

These are the name tags that I made for everyone's bags for my Spring Fling.   The New Daisy Punch- that is available on June 1st for customers to order- worked just perfect!  The Daisy's are bright, cheery & Spring like!  
I used the Brights Designer Paper Stack.  The colors of the 3 different flowers are- Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango & Rich Razzleberry.
I used the Scalloped Tag Topper for the tag base, punched out 2 of the Daisy Flowers & layered them together- adding a 1/2" Daffodil Delight Circle Punch to the center of it.  I wrote everyone's names on their tags using the Cucumber Crush marker & tied the tags onto the bags using the Cucumber Crush ribbon.  

++++++++
Oh my- the flu bug has hit our family.  Sarah was sick on Monday, Nathan was sick yesterday & I got sick last night.  It is a monster bug- that is forsure....I am hoping it it short lived.  I haven't had the flu this bad in years.  So I'm home alone today & praying I am better soon.  And I pray that no one else gets it either. 

Deke left early this morning to chore, headed to the office for a couple of hours & then he has a meeting in Mount Pleasant this afternoon.  

Tonight we are all suppose to go racing in Osky.....but it is now raining.....so we'll see what the day brings.  

THANKFULLY our corn fields were all planted yesterday!!  So that is one less thing to worry about getting done & it was perfect timing with the rain we are getting today.  
 
I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment