Pages

Monday, September 21, 2015

A beautiful ornament!

This is another one of the cards that everyone stamping with me at my September classes made last week!  Isn't it just beautiful with all of the sparkle!
stamp set: 'Embellished Ornaments'
card stock:  Basic Black, Whisper White, Silver Foil, Silver Glimmer
designer paper:  Winter Wonderland Vellum Stack
ink:  Basic Gray Archival pad
other:  Big Shot, Precision Plate, Magnetic Platform, Silver Cording, Mini Silver Brads, Paper Piercing Mat, Paper Piercing Tool, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
++++++
I had a great time in Utah & learned alot!  I am always so thankful for the many friends I have & value our time together sharing about our stamping & our families.  We are definitely a big family!

Yesterday was not a good day.  I finally got home at 1:50 this morning.  It was a very long & awful day of waiting in airports.  I sat in Las Vegas for over 7 hours waiting.  Thankfully my planes were pretty much on time & I arrived in Des Moines at 11:50 pm as scheduled.  I hated driving home in the dark & played an I-Spy game with myself to keep myself awake & watching for deer.  I saw many animals- 8 coons, 2 big white dogs, 2 fox, 2 possums & 1 skunk.  Plus there were only 5 cars I met clear from Des Moines to Sigourney.  I had a hard time staying away once I hit Osky.....I was happy to pull into our driveway & climb into bed.

We were up early this morning.  Deke is off to chore & go to his weekly board meeting.  I'm to head to Manda's to pick up the boys.  I sure will be happy to see them.  G'ma missed them terribly!  I am looking forward to seeing Brayden & Masen tonight too!

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment