Pages

Thursday, June 18, 2015

'Watercolor Words' is a great new set!

Here is a cute card that I did for a monthly swap that I'm in with a few demonstrator friends.  I was to use all New Catalog products- so that is what I did!  I loved the way it turned out!  Isn't it pretty!  I would call this a clean & simple card.
stamp set:  'Watercolor Words'
card stock:  Calypso Coral, Mint Macron, Very Vanilla
designer paper:   Pretty Petals Paper Stack
ink:  Mint Macaron & Calypso Coral
other:  Banner Triple Punch, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Paper Snips, Basic Pearls, Dimensionals

There is no framelits or any punches that work with this flower stamp, so I fussy cut it with the Paper Snips.  The font in this stamp set is just super cute!  I see lots of ideas when I look at this new stamp set & can't wait to find time to play some more with it.

This new Designer Paper Stack (Pretty Petals) is really very pretty too.  I love the color combinations in it & the flowery prints.  
+++++++
Nathan won his heat last night & he also won the King of the Hill Race of Champs (which is awesome!).  He started 8th in main & got 4th in it.  Brayden came back home with us to spend the night & will be here with us all day today.

Tonight the guys are headed to Donnellson to a special race.  I'll be staying home trying to catch up on things here. 

I hope you have a great Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment