Pages

Monday, June 8, 2015

'I Think You Are Great!'

Here is the card that I gave you a peek of yesterday!  It is a fun card showcasing our new 2015-2017 In Colors & some other new products too!!  It is one of the cards everyone gets to make at my New Catalog Open Houses.


  • Check out the new stamp set- 'I Think You Are Great'!  Here I've used the 2" Circle punch to punch it out, as I wanted a little white edge around it to help make the words pop out.
  • I used the new In Color markers to make the stripes by coloring directly onto the stamp.
AND
  • I used a new In Color Blossom Accent resin flower.
stamp set:  'I Think You're Great'
card stock:  Watermelon Wonder, Whisper White, Tip Top Taupe, Mint Macaron, Delightful Dijon, Cucumber Crush
ink:  Watermelon Wonder
markers:  2015-2017 In Colors set of 5
other:  Blossom Accents, Petite Petals Punch, Basic Rhinestones, Banner Triple Punch, 2" Circle Punch, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dots

++++
OH my!  What a busy weekend I had that was jam packed full of stamping!!!  I'm glad that so many could join me for my New Catalog Open Houses & I look forward to sharing with everyone joining me for my 2 classes I have this coming weekend too!  The new catalog is awesome!!  I think most everyone agrees with me on this!

Deke is gone to meetings all day.  Manda & the boys are here & I hope we get Trey's birthday invites all made & ready to mail out.  I still can't believe that he is going to be 1 soon!!  

Tonight I'll be closing parties & working on my Stampin' Up things.  I have piles & piles to catch up on. 

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment