Pages

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

HOT NEWS!

Oh wow- you can now order from the new catalog!  

Do you have a HUGE WISH LIST like I do?  Here is some awesome news I need to share with you!  
  • Did you know that you can purchase the Starter Kit (kit includes up to $125 in your choice of current products and ships FREE) for only $99 plus tax.  
  • When you join Stampin’ Up! between June 2 and June 30 you also get to choose ANY TWO stamp sets (of any price) in the new catalog for FREE.  
  • Woo hoo!
  •  You can join HERE from my Stampin' Up! website.
  •  I'd love to have you join my Iowa Inkers Team & reap the additional benefits I share with my team too!
  •  Hobby stampers are very welcome here, as you would get a 20% discount each time you order for yourself! 
  • OR if you need extra income & want to share your love of stamping with friends- then this is for you too! 

GET THE MOST PRODUCT FOR YOUR MONEY NOW by JOINING MY TEAM 
Click HERE to join!
Or contact me at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment