Pages

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

A new stamp set & coordinating DSP!

This is a new set in the catalog, along with the coordinating designer paper.  Honestly- I don't think I ever would have even gave this set a 2nd look until I saw all of these cute samples that were shared at our SHARE FAIR in  Hawaii.  

stamp set:  'Market Fresh'- pg. 116
designer paper:  Farmers Market DSP- pg. 143

I'm sorry that I can't remember who the amazing demonstrator was that shared at this table & created all of these projects for us.  But look closely at her folds & her color combinations.  They are super cute!  These veggies/fruits have cute words on them.  

I helped Deke yesterday morning with the hogs & headed back to the house as soon as I could.  He knew that I didn't feel well.....but glad that I was able to help him.  He had a very long day & didn't get in until 11 last night.  
 
I apologize for not sharing today anything that I'd created/stamped.  Hopefully I will be a little better today & feel like stamping some.  I didn't even cut Steve's hair last night- so Susie's Hair Hut will be open for business tonight after work (or that is the plan anyways).  I have gotten caught up on some of my bookwork.....but I'm not done yet.   I'm just not up to par yet.  My darn medicine (prednisone) is keeping me awake.  I want to sleep....but I sure haven't the past 2 nights.  I am use to not getting tons of sleep, but at least before when I was in bed & was asleep, I slept like a rock.  That sure isn't the case now.  I am hoping my cough is better & I have more energy & that I am on the uphill side soon.  I have LOTS to do in the next 2 days to great ready for my 3 New Catalog Open Houses that I have coming up this weekend.

Deke is off to meetings today.  Then tonight is our race night in Osky.  As of now I'm not planning to go racing.  I hate missing them though.  I just don't think I need to be out in the damp night air yet.  We'll see how my day goes & how I feel when it is time for everyone to leave.  It is just hard to stay home & miss spending a night with our whole family.  I treasure our time spend together.

Hopefully the 3 Seeley boys are better today too.  Poor Drake has been the sickest.  They have coughs, ear infection & the flu....and none of us were sick all winter long.  But it sure has hit us this past week.  I'm ready for us all to be back to normal.

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment