Pages

Friday, February 6, 2015

To a great FRIEND!

To a great FRIEND......it is another card I made using the This Day Project Life Mini Card Collection (SAB).  It is very clean & simple and bright & cheery!  I just love this Sale-a-bration choice.  Although it is for memory keeping- it sure makes some awesome cards too. I just used a few scraps of card stock, a couple of punches, an ink pad & a stamp set to make this into a card.
stamp set:  'Simply Wonderful' (SAB)
card stock:  Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry, Whisper White
ink:  Crushed Curry
other:  Basic Pearl, 2" Circle Punch, 2 3/8" Scalloped Circle Punch, dimensional

+++++
Oh I'm so glad that this week is almost over......I know I'm sure tired of the snow & cold.  Yesterday started out to be another kicker of a day.  The boys & I got stuck on one of the side streets in town when heading back out to our home....why- because a city truck was going fast & taking up the road.  I was barely on the edge- but enough to suck me in.  Anyways.....I called Deke's buddy Skunk & he pulled us out- BLESS HIM.  All ended up being fine.....it was just sooo cold & definitely not the way I wanted to start out our day.

Nathan & Brayden stopped out after school & the boys sure had fun playing for about 1 hour last night together.  When they all left I packed up & headed to Cathy's workshop.  I sure enjoyed spending my evening with everyone stamping there.  Cathy is a dear friend & has been a hostess for 13 years now!  We've sure had alot of fun over the years with our kids growing up together & now being able to share our grandma experiences. We definitely have some very fond memories together.

I'm off soon to pick up the boys.  When they go home tonight I'm going to be a stamping fool.  I have my big monthly class on Sunday in N. Liberty & Andrea is the hostess.  Woo hoo!!  I'm praying that I have good mojo. 

Gotta run.....
I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
HUGS!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment