Pages

Thursday, February 5, 2015

A heart framed sampler......

Good morning!!
Check out these cute hearts!  This is a sampler that I made to share at Cathy's Stampin' Party tonight.  I hope everyone likes it!!  I just LOVE this Designer Series Paper Stack. 
 The size of this is 8x8". I put it into a 8x8" frame.
OR 
Here I mounted it onto a 12x12" piece of card stock & it is ready to put in a 12x12 frame.  Check out the cute little bow at the top of it. 
SUPPLIES-
card stock:  Whisper White, Basic Black, Real Red
Designer Paper:  Stacked with Love Designer Paper Stack
other:  Sweetheart Punch, Bow Builder Punch, Glue Dots & Dimensionals

+++++
WOW- we awoke yesterday morning to more snow.  That is not what we needed.  It is pretty out.  But so very cold too.  The boys & enjoyed our day inside.  They had fun coloring snowmen.  Nathan & Brayden were here last night & it was great to see them & spend some time together-as I hadn't seen them since last Monday night.  Brayden just amazes me, as he is so smart.  He sure acts like is Papa & Daddy when it comes to numbers.  I just can't believe that he is only in 1st grade & is such a good reader & knows his math so well. 

We have -10* below temps this morning.....man is it cold out.  I'm headed out to pick up the boys & spend our day together.....not sure what we'll do.  Maybe we'll try making some snowflakes.

Tonight I'll be sharing my love of my stamping with my friends at Cathy's Stampin' Party!  I can't wait.

I hope you have a very special Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment