Pages

Thursday, December 4, 2014

My Holiday Sampler!

I LOVE this!!  

Here is another Holiday Sampler that I made.  The cute little snowman square was made by my downline Patti & the cardinals in the tree square was made by my downline Terri.  I made the others using the sets- White Christmas' & the 'Project Life December Wonder' sets.
Here is the deer square.  I'll get some of the other squares in the sampler above added here sometime soon.  I'm beat & headed to bed now......as I've not had much sleep the past few nights getting ready for my team meeting......
 
I had a fun time with my some in my Iowa Inkers team last night watching the live stream of the upcoming Occasions Catalog & Sale-a-bration Catalog Kick Off!  I'm glad that those of you that came could join me.  I had several make & takes for everyone to make using new Occasions Catalog products.  And we enjoyed Cheesy Potato Soup & maidrites!

I'm off to pick up the boys early this morning.  Then we'll head home to spend the day with them.  Deke is on the farm the whole day- so it will be nice to have him get to eat lunch with us.  I have a few more things to finish up on my farm bookwork, as we have an appointment with our CPA tonight.

I hope you have a very special Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment