Pages

Monday, August 12, 2013

A lovely 'Magnificent Maple' card.....

Happy Monday!
 Today I want to share a really pretty fall card that I created for my August workshops!
I did the thumping technique on it.
I love the colors & the fold!
 Cool huh!
'Magnificent Maple' & 'Truly Grateful'
cs:  Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Cajun Craze, Naturals White
ink:  Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip
markers:  Chocolate Chip, Cajun Craze & Crushed Curry
supplies:  Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, Decorative Label punch, Paper Piercing Mat, Paper Piercing tool, Candy Dots (Chocolate Chip), Candy Dot Bases, 2 1/2" Circle punch, dimensinals, glue dots

Becky & Cheryl had an awesome party with some old & new friends yesterday!
I so enjoy getting to share my love of stamping with everyone!
I do believe that a great time was had by all!

It is a busy day today with the boys!
 And then I have a bunch more corn to freeze tonight.
 
I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
HUGS!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment