Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2017

More 'Balloon Adventures'!

Here is a fun card that I made at our Stampin' Up! On Stage event in Wisconsin in November. 

Check out all of the cool Occasions Catalog products we used-
  • designer paper- Party Animal
  • stamp set- 'Balloon Adventure'
  • dangling balloon- Party Animal Embellishment
  • ribbon- Emerald Envy 1/8" Taffeta 
  • inside pop out- 'Balloon Pop-Up Thinlits Dies
Here is the cute inside pop out too!   Isn't that neat!  I love how this folds & the balloons pop out.  And it is super easy to cut!  You just fold your card in half & there is little arrows on the thinlit that show the center marking, were you line up your fold & run it through the Big Shot!  This 'Balloon Pop-Up thinlit cuts & scores all at the same time!  WOO HOO!

Did you notice the stripes down the inside of the pop up here?  It almost looks like it is washi tape- would work great too!  But these stripes are just strips of the Party Animal DSP!  I loved that idea, adding some more color & pizzazz to the inside of this card!

You can see how I used this Balloon Pop-Up Thinlits Die on the outside of my card  that I posted yesterday, by CLICKING HERE!

stamp set:  'Balloon Adventures'
card stock:  Crushed Curry, Whisper White
designer paper:  Party Animal 12x12
ink:  Crushed Curry, Tangerine Tango, Emerald Envy, Pacific Point
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Balloon Pop-Up Thinlits Dies, Emerald Envy 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Party Animal Embellishment, Dimensionals, Glue Dot, Crushed Curry Twine
+++++++
This morning Deke if up early to chore & head to Ottumwa for 2 meetings that he has today.  He'll then come home, chore & head out, as he has another meeting to go to tonight.  

I'm off to go pick up the boys for the day.  I will be taking Brody & Trey to the dr today.  They both have strep throat.  

Tonight when the boys are gone, I'll be spending my night stamping- working on projects for my upcoming team meeting!

I hope you have a great Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment