Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Let's Celebrate with Balloons!

Check out these cute balloons!  This is another new set & coordinating thinlits that are available as a bundle & are in the Occasions Catalog.

This thinlit is the Balloons Pop-Up Thinlits Dies.  I just used it for the front of my card here though!

I also used the cool new Party Animal DSP.  Oh and the Balloon Bouquet Punch coordinates perfectly with this bundle too!
stamp set:  'Balloon Adventures'
card stock:  Crushed Curry, Pacific Point, Whisper White
designer paper:  Party Animal
ink:  Pacific Point
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Balloon Pop-Up Thinlits Dies, Dimensionals, Balloon Bouquet Punch

I love the colors in this new designer paper!  Isn't it bright & cheery!
+++++++
This morning Deke is off early to chore & head to the office for the morning.  I'm off to go pick up all of the boys.  I'll take the twins to pre-school & spend my day with Trey & Masen.  

Deke has been fighting what everyone else had last week, so he has a dr appointment for his strep throat.  

Tonight when the boys all go home I'll head out to be a farmer & help Deke mark, sort & load hogs to sell.   

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment