Pages

Friday, January 20, 2017

A tiny envelope with hearts!

Here is another card I made using the 3x3 center piece.

You can click HERE to see another one!

Check out the new the little envelope framelit here.  I made it out of the new Sending Love Glassine Sheets that are on page 14 of the Occasions Catalog, along with the Love Notes Framelits.

stamp set:  'Sealed with Love'
card stock:  Real Red, Whisper White, Basic Black
designer paper:  Sending Love (6x6) Paper stack
ink:  Real Red
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Love Notes Framelits Dies, Dimensionals, Glue Dot, Black Twine
 ++++++
I got some new meds yesterday afternoon & I'm hoping to be feeling better soon.  I have too much to do to be sick.  I did absolutely nothing last night & I went to bed early. 

This morning I'll take the twins to pre-school & it will just be Trey & I hanging out today.  

Today our New Jersey/Philly family is coming back to Iowa for a quick weekend visit, as Sheryl's mom passed away.  Our hearts are heavy & sad for their family.  We are looking forward to seeing them though.  And we'll get to meet baby Henry too, our new great-nephew!
 
I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment