Pages

Friday, January 13, 2017

A cute birthday card!

Here is a cute birthday card!!!  This designer paper is so fun!!  It looks just yummy!  This In Color Doily & coordinating stripped ribbon is yummy too though isn't it!
stamp set:  'Cool Treats'
card stock:  Watermelon Wonder, Whisper White
designer paper:  Tasty Treats (12x12) Specialty DSP
ink:  Crumb Cake
other:  Watermelon Wonder Stripped Ribbon, In Color Doily,  Dimensionals, Glue Dot, Banner Triple Punch
++++++
Boys & stamping.......yep- yesterday & again today!

I burnt the midnight oil cutting card stock last night after the boys went home.  I'm getting things cut for my upcoming stamp classes that I have this weekend.

Tonight I have several joining me at our home to stamp!!  I'm looking forward to seeing them & can't wait for them to see all of the cute cards that they get to make!

Gotta run......
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment