Pages

Saturday, January 21, 2017

A Valentines card!

Check this out!  This is another card that I made using a 3x3 square for my card front layer.

You can see the others by clicking here!
stamp set:  'Sealed with Love'
card stock:  Real Red, Whisper White, Basic Black
designer paper:  Sending Love (6x6) Paper stack
ink:  Real Red
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Precision Plate, Love Notes Framelits Dies, New Platform, Falling Flowers Embossing Folder, Dimensionals, Glue Dot, Black Twine

+++++++
Yesterday was a quite day with the 2 little ones.  I pretty much laid on the couch almost all day.  I hope my meds kick in & I'm feeling a little better today.  We plan to go to Joanne's funeral this morning & then I'll be home all day/night.  

I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday! 
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment