Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2017

Another birthday card with 'Cool Treats'!

This is a simple Sunday card.....
 
I had fun playing with this stamp set, washi tape, designer paper, ribbon & In color Doily!  This is another card I made using these same products.  I was trying to figure out which layout I liked the best, as I was designing a card for my SU! Leaders Group swap!
it is clean & simple, but it is so cute too!  I love how all of these products coordinate with each other! 

stamp set:  'Cool Treats'
card stock:  Watermelon Wonder, Whisper White
designer paper:  Tasty Treats (12x12) Specialty DSP
ink:  Crumb Cake
other:  Watermelon Wonder Stripped Ribbon, In Color Doily,  Dimensionals, Glue Dot, Tasty Treats Washi Tape
+++++++
Yesterday was a busy day!  Wow- I so enjoyed stamping with a house full of friends yesterday morning.  We all had a great time together!
 
Then yesterday afternoon, Susie's Hair Hut was open for business & I finally got Nathan's hair cut.  Then I changed hats again & was a farmer for the rest of the afternoon helping Deke outside with sorting & moving pigs.
 
Last night I cleaned up from classes & repacked everything!  I'm off to load my car & leave soon.  This morning I'm headed out to to stamp with everyone in my Hiawatha group today!  I have 2 classes- one this morning & one this afternoon.  Ruth & Nancy are my hostesses today!  We have several joining us!  I'm excited to share all of my cute cards with them & I can't wait to see everyone.
 
We are suppose to have a winter storm tonight with freezing rain......so I'm starting my classes today, 1 hour earlier than normal- so I can hopefully be on the road & back home before the ice gets here.
 
Gotta run......
I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment