Pages

Monday, January 2, 2017

'So Very Much'- It's a Sale-a-bration Sneak Peek!

Sale-a-bration is just around the corner!!  Woo Hoo!  I can't wait!!  This is my my favorite celebration that Stampin' Up! does each year!!   I just love it when I can earn free Stampin' Up! products!!  Don't you?

This stamp set  called- 'So Very Much' is one of the many Sale-a-bration choices you can get for free with every $50 you spend between January 4 & March 31st! 

And check out the cool designer paper I used on this card too.  It is also another one of the Sale-a-bration choices that you can get for free with every $50 order.  It is called- Carried Away.
This is a clean & simple card!!  But I love the way it turned out.  The colors are bright & cheery aren't they!  So what do you think?  Do you like these colors together?

stamp set:  'So Very Much' (SAB)
card stock:  Peekaboo Peach, Whisper White, Smoky Slate
designer paper:  Carried Away (SAB) 12x12
ink:  Smoky Slate
other:  Classic Label Punch, Deminsionals, Glue Dots
+++++++
We had a great day with the Wood Family yesterday!!  Almost everyone was there except for Stephanie, Chris, Katie & Henry-which we greatly missed.  It was late when we got home again last night.

This morning I'll get getting a few things done around the house & then head back up to Deke's parents.  I'm making breaded tenderloins for our New Jersey family to have before we head out to take them back to the airport, as they'll be going back to their home.  It has been great to spend a few days with them & see them.  We're so thankful they came to visit us.  And it has been a blessing too that the weather has been good for safer traveling too!

When we get back from the airport this afternoon we are going to go to the Seeley's & help them paint, move furniture & work on things in their home.

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-

SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment