Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Lots of hearts!

Wow- Lots of hearts......lovin' this little envelope from the Love Notes Framelits Dies!  IT IS JUST SOOO CUTE!!
 This is a clean & simple card.....with some added bling.  I colored the Basic Rhinestones using a Red Sharpie Marker.  

stamp set:  'Sealed with Love'
card stock:  Thick Whisper White, Real Red, Whisper White
designer paper:  Sending Love Stack (6x6)
ink:  Real Red
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Love Notes Framelits Die, Layering Circle Framelits, Sending Love Ribbon Combo Pack, Basic Rhinestones (colored with Red Sharpie Marker),  Dimensionals, Glue Dots
++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with boys!  Masen was here late last night.  We read lots of books & played lots of farm stuff- keeping him occupied.  When he left last night I did a few things & hit the hay.

This morning Deke is off early to chore & then head to a meeting.  I'm off to go pick up the boys.  I'll take the twins to pre-school & run some errands in town, before the little 2 boys & I head back out to our house for the day!

Tonight is my farmer night after the boys go home!

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment