Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2017

A heart card!

Check out this pretty red & white Valentines Card! I love the Red Glimmer sparkle heart too!  

It is a fun layout that helps show off the pretty designer paper.  
stamp set:  'Sealed with Love'
card stock:  Real Red, Whisper White, Red Glimmer
designer paper:  Sending Love (6x6) Paper stack
ink:  Real Red
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Precision Plate, Love Notes Framelits Dies, White Organdy ribbon, Dimensionals, Glue Dot, Black Twine

When I was at our Stampin' Up! On Stage event in November- these 3x3 cards were one of our make & take projects that all of us attendees got to make.  

(The photo isn't real good, as I took this with my phone.)  Aren't they cute though!
 




Yesterday was a busy day with boys!!  When they went home last night I worked on bookwork.  We were suppose to sell hogs again, but things got changed & we now sell them early on Monday morning.  

This morning Deke is off early to chore & go to a meeting.  He'll be home for a late lunch, chore again & then he's off to another meeting tonight too!  

I'm off to pick up the boys & spend my day with them.  Tonight when Brayden & Masen go home, I'm planning to go to Manda & Steve's to help Manda do some touch up painting in the boys' rooms.   When I get home I have stamping to do to get ready for some upcoming events I have. 

I hope you have a very special Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment