Pages

Sunday, September 1, 2013

To the new Mr. & Mrs.....

Good morning!!
Wow- what a busy weekend!!

This is the wedding card that I made for Kimi & Mike yesterday.
When creating this I was inspired by a card that I saw at convention that Debbie Peters made.
I added some more layers & dimensionals- but the center piece is pretty much just like hers was.
I think that this is very elegant!
And I love the printed window sheet.
 'Label Love'
cs:  Whisper White, Basic Gray, Smoky Gray, Brushed Silver
dp:  Quatrefancy Specialty (printed window sheet)
ink:  Versamark
supplies:  Silver Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Jumbo Rhinestones, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch, Artisan Label punch, 5/8" Whisper White Organza Ribbon, Big Shot, Modern Mosaic embossing folder, dimensionals, glue dot

I think this card is really cool.
I just might have to make this be one of my 'All Occasions' cards for my class next March.
What do you think?
Should I?

The twins were here yesterday as Steve took pictures for a weddng.
I got their hair cut.
(Which wasn't an easy task, but ended up turning out ok in the end!)
Then they went to Kimi & Mikes' wedding with us.
They were thrilled to get to see Brayden.
It was a beautiful celebration!
And we wish them much happiness!
The twins stayed over night & will be heading home soon.
We have another busy day today!
We will be celebrating the twins 2nd birthday!
Manda & Steve are having family come to their home for supper tonight for the boys' party.
I'm cooking a hog now so that we can take pork with us for sandwiches.

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment