Pages

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Another 'Best of Autumn' card.....

Good morning from St. George, Utah!
I am at this years Founders Circle Retreat!

Here is another card created with the 'Best of Autumn' stamp set.
'Best of Autumn' & 'Gorgeous Grunge'
cs:  Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze, Chocolate Chip & Naturals Ivory
ink:  Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze & Crushed Curry
supplies:  Big Shot, Woodgrain embossing folder, 2 1/2" Circle punch, Paper Snips, dimensionals, Crumb Cake Seam Binding Ribbon
Wow.....we arrived safely here yesterday afternoon & had a great trip out.
It was fun having a traveling partner- as I met my demonstrator friend Dena Rekow at the Cedar Rapids Airport & we traveled here together.
At our connecting flight in Denver we met up with another 15 friends 
& got on our plane to St. George.
Upon our arrival at the hotel we had a luncheon of-
homemade chicken pot pies, salad & a brownie
(One of my favorite things!)
And it was yummy!
Then I spent the afternoon visiting with friends from all over the US & Canada.
It was great to see them all!
Last night we had our welcome dinner. 
This was my pillow gift waiting on my bed when I got back to my room last night.

Today we will be hanging out at the hotel & maybe doing some site seeing around town.
And tonight we have our Swap & Share Event.
I hope you have an awesome day!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment