Pages

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Lots of cards made with the 'Best of Autumn' set!


Good morning!
As most of you are reading this I'll be at airport on my way to 
St. George, Utah for this years Founders Retreat!
I'm very honored to have earned this retreat for the past 7 years in a row!
I am excited to get to see my demonstrator friends from all over the US & Canada.
We'll be spending the next 5 days together!

Check out all of the cards that I created using the new September Anniversary 
stamp set called- 'Best of Autumn'!
Yep- I kind of went crazy last Saturday morning just whipping all of these out in no time at all.
I shadow stamped the leaves onto the naturals ivory oval.
Then stamped another leaf onto a strip of naturals ivory & cut it out with my scissor snips & popped it up over the top of the other leaves with a dimensional.
I did the rock & roll technique when stamping these leaves.
I inked up the leaf stamp with a lighter color & the rolled the edges of it into a little darker colored & pressed it onto my card stock.
What a fun & easy way to add color to your leaves!
 
Oh how I love FALL!
 'Best of Autumn' & 'Gorgeous Grunge'
cs:  Cajun Craze, Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake & Natural Ivory
ink:  Cajun Craze, Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Crushed Curry
supplies:   Big Shot, Ovals framelits, Crumb Cake Seam Binding ribbon, dimensionals, paper snips

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
I will be posting each day the rest of the week while I'm gone- but I don't know what time of day it will be- so just check in on me once in awhile & see what new things I have to share with you.

Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. Susie...
    Love these cards. I always love the colors you put together. We JUST ordered the best of autumn set the other night...and now I'm kicking myself that we didn't get the gorgeous grunge set too. You've been doing so much with it lately...and I love it. Will have to add it to the next order.
    Have a great trip and can't wait to see what all you have to share when you return.
    Love,
    Jules

    ReplyDelete