Pages

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Another 'Best of Autumn' card & a busy day at Founders!

Good morning again from St. George, Utah!
Here is another leaf card.
 'Best of Autumn' & 'Gorgeous Grunge'
cs:  Cajun Craze, Chocolate Chip & Natural Ivory
ink:  Cajun Craze, Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Crushed Curry
supplies:   Naturals ribbon, dimensionals, paper snips

We had a super busy day yesterday & enjoyed our trip to Kanab & 
Stampin' Up! Home Office, lunch & a visit to the park.
My friend Robin & myself by the big rock at the entrance to the Stampin' Up! Home Office.
 The Stampin' Up! Home Office.
Me with Sara.

Brenda & I are excited about our new products-
Coastal Cabana card stock, 'Snow Flurry' stamp set & Rich Regals ink refills.
Me with one of the employees that is putting the newly made stamp sets into their cases.

And check out 'Mary Poppins'!
It was awesome last night at the Tuacahn Ampitheatre!
The weather was perfect.
It was a fun night with friends!
Here is the pillow gift that was on my bed when I got back to my room.
Wow- a cool material holder & some new Craft Scissors! 

Today we'll be hanging out at the hotel & then going for our final nights event!

It is a surprise!
I wonder what SU! has in store for us?
I'm sure it will be something awesome!

I hope you have a SUPER Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment