Pages

Monday, September 16, 2013

A 'Wonderful Wreath' easel card.....

Good morning!
Wow.....this is Monday- right?
I have so much to do before I leave early on Wednesday morning for Founders, 
that my brain is on overload!
And I'm stressing!

Check out this cool easel card that everyone stamping with me at my September workshops made.
 'Wonderful Wreath' & 'Joy to the World'
cs:  Gumball Green, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
dp:  Season of Style paper stack
ink:  Gumball Green
supplies:  Big Shot, Stylish Strips embossing folder, Extra Large Oval punch, Large Oval punch, 1/2" circle punch, Large Rhinestone, Cupcake Builder punch (for the holly berries), Paper Snips, dimensionals, glue dots

 Here is is opened up!
 And here is a side view of it standing.

I hope you have a very special Monday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment