Pages

Monday, September 2, 2013

A 'Gorgeous Grunge' birthday card......for Steve!

Good morning!
Here is Steve's birthday card......another 'Gorgeous Grunge' one.
You might call this a quickie.
It is clean & simple.
 'Gorgeous Grunge' & 'Bring on the Cake'
cs:  Whisper White, Smoky Slate & Basic Gray
ink:  Basic Gray
supplies:  2 1/2" Circle punch, Label Bracket punch, Extra Large Oval punch, dimensionals

NOTES: 
* I rounded the top corner of the card using the 1 3/4" circle punch.  
* I used 4 of the Label Bracket punch outs to create the layer behind the works- Birthday Wishes.

We had a nice, but busy day yesterday!
The twins went home about 9:00 & I did laundry & cooked meat.
I then worked in my stamp studio a couple of hours, cleaning off my table some 
& I made Steve's birthday card.
My sister-in-law & brother-in-law (Sheryl & Dan) stopped to visit a bit.
(which was awesome!)
Then we went to the Seeley's home for the twins birthday supper/party!
It was a nice time had  by the Seeley & Wood combined families!
 The boys opening their gifts.
 The twins got a bubble machine (you can't see the bubbles).
Too bad you couldn't hear all of the laughs & have seen them trying to 
catch the bubbles....it was super cute!

 I'm off to my studio with my coffee to continue to clean up.
Then heading to town in a bit to go on a walk & visit with my sister-in-law Sheryl.
Then I'll be back home to spend the rest of the day/night in my studio cleaning & stamping!
I have LOTS to get done today for my upcoming workshops this week!
So that means I'll be drinking lots of coffee too.

I hope you enjoy a wonderful Labor Day- whatever you may be doing!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment