Pages

Friday, September 20, 2013

My Founders swap!

Good morning from St. George, Utah.

As you are reading my post this morning I'm on a bus & headed to 
Kanab to tour our Stampin' Up! Home Office.
We get to have lunch with the employees, play in the rubber park at Kanab & see the beautiful red mountains along the way.
We will be going to the Tuacahn Ampitheatre tonight to see the Broadway Musical-
"MARY POPPINS"!

This Santa card is my Founders swap!
What do you think?
He is pretty cute huh!
'Santa's List' & 'Oh, Goodie'
cs:  Chocolate Chip, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Shimmery White
ink:  Crumb Cake, Early Espresso
marker:  Blushing Bride
supplies:  Paper Snips, Big Shot, Snowflake Embossing folder, 2 1/2" Circle punch, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle punch, 1 3/4" Circle punch, Cherry Cobbler 1" Stitched Grosgrain ribbon, sponge, blender pen, 2 Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, dimensionals, glue dots

 I just hung out at the hotel yesterday working on my
make & take projects & helping others finish their swaps.
 We went to a cool fondue place for a lunch/supper.
And then back to our hotel for our swap & share night.
What a fun day it was!

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!
Happy Stamping!!
Hugs!
SUSIE

1 comment:

  1. OH SUSIE....I love, love, love this! I'm thinking October workshop idea?!?! Sounds like you're having a fabo time. We enjoyed a little rain last night which also brough cooler temps - thank goodness! Hope you have a great trip and be careful coming home. Happy stampin'! Jules

    ReplyDelete