Pages

Monday, September 23, 2013

I am FINALLY home.....and sharing with you a cute "Halloween Treats" class card!

Good morning-
Home, Sweet, Home!!!
I am home....FINALLY!
Yesterday was a nightmare of a day trying to get home.
Dena & I had 2 delayed flights, a 66 mile per hour rain storm & then lost luggage!
Our first flight was delayed over 1 hour getting out of St. George.
We were told we would miss our connecting flight & plan on staying in Denver over night.
(Which was NOT what we wanted to do!)
We arrived in Denver just as our flight to Cedar Rapids was suppose to be leaving....but it was delayed for over 1 hour too.
So we finally got on that plane & then we sat on the runway for 
another 45 minutes in a 66 mile per hour rain/wind storm!
Our plane was rocking & shaking terrible & it was very scary!
BUT-
We finally arrived in Cedar Rapids LATE last night!
Just to find out that even though we had arrived- our luggage had not!
So we now have lost luggage that I pray they find & deliver to me sometime today!
It has EVERYTHING in it!!
But I got to sleep in my own bed for a few hours last night though!
AND
 I was so HAPPY to walk in the door of our home & see Deke!
I'm very thankful I'm finally home!
 Check out this cute File Folder style card that everyone joining me at my 
upcoming "Halloween Treats" class will be making!
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Halloween!!
And I can't wait to share with everyone that will be joining me at my class next Sunday, 09/29/13!
If you are local & haven't rspv'd yet.....you need to do so immediately!

And check this out!!!!
Here is the inside of this cool card......
Check out this cute little ghosts that are popping up at you when you open the card!!
Aren't they just adorable!!

'Teeny Tiny Wishes', 'Halloween Bash' & 'Tags 4 You'
cs:  Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Very Vanilla, Window Sheets
ink:  Black Stazon
supplies:  Witches Brew Washi Tape, Envelope Template Maker, Label Bracket Punch, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Word Window Punch, Paper Trimmer, Paper Snips, Owl Punch, dimensionals, glue dots, Simply Scored Scoring Tool

Note:  I rounded the corners with the corner rounder that is built into the Envelope Maker!

Well- the twins will be here any moment.
I've missed them terribly & can't wait to see them.
I hope to get to see Brayden later today too!

Have a MAGNIFICENT Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are home safe and sound and can't wait to hear all about the trip. This card is so fun. I sure wish I could come to your event. I love to make Halloween cards also and need to get on that this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you are home safe and sound, I can't wait to hear about the trip. I sure wish I could come to your class. This card is so cute. I too love to make Halloween cards and I need to get on that this week!

    ReplyDelete