Pages

Saturday, September 7, 2013

A 'Mosaic Madness' Christmas card.....

Good morning!
Here is another one of the cards that everyone joining me to 
stamp in September will be making.
This is a belted card.
Gosh.....I hadn't made one of these for years- so it was fun!

Don't you love how versatile this stamp set & coordinating punch is!
'Mosaic Madness' & 'Merry Little Christmas'
cs:  Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Whisper White, Crumb Cake
dp:  Season of Style
ink:  Cherry Cobbler
supplies:  Big Shot, Mosaic embossing folder, Mosaic punch, Word Window punch, Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding ribbon, Basic Rhinestones, Cherry Cobbler Twine, dimensionals, glue dot, Itty Bitty Punch Pack
 
We went bowling last night!
Gosh......haven't bowled in years.
But we sure had fun!
 
 I'm off this morning to get my hair cut.
Then I will be stamping the rest of the day/night.
I need to finish getting ready for my big workshop tomorrow.
Lori is the hostess & we have a big group joining us.
I'm EXCITED to see all of them & stamp!
 
Brayden is still with us, but his mom will be home later tonight.
We have had a fun week together!
Brayden is farming with Papa this morning.
Then Deke, Steve, Manda, & Beth are headed to Boone to watch 
Nathan race in the Stock Car main.
I hope Nathan has good luck!!
He raced yesterday in the Season of Champion race & finished 5th.

I hope you have a SUPER Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment