Pages

Sunday, March 18, 2012

WOW!!! What a great time stamping yesterday!!

HELLO!
WOW!!  Everyone had a great time stamping yesterday!!  
I so enjoyed my day & felt everyone else did too!
I was pleased with my turn out, my projects, food & the whole day in general.  
I look forward to sharing these exact same projects in Hiawatha soon with my group that is signed up there already!  
I have to give a big shout out to my wonderful husband for helping me get ready for this event.  He did alot of the Big Shot cutting, plus helped set up & clean up & even had to run back home yesterday morning because I forgot one whole basket of 4 of the card projects in my stamp room!  
(Good thing we only lived 5 miles away!)
I also appreciate Lorraine & Karen helping staying late to help us pack up & clean.  
THANK YOU!!

So here are a few shots of the girls enjoying their day stamping!  
I just about forgot to take any pictures & know that some of the girls were already done & gone before these pictures were taken. 
There were 20 different cards & everyone made 2 of each of them= 
40 total 'All Occasions" cards!  
What a great day!!
I loved seeing some of the girls put their own twist to the cards & change them up.  {big smiles}

(AND a note to Julie- I didn't have this post saved...just typed it up now as posting!) 

So last night I was soooo tired but still so pumped up.  It was after 11 before I ever went to bed.  I slept like a rock & didn't wake up until 9 a.m.  I never do that....but am ready to go today.  I have tons to do.....so pray I get it all done.
Our kids are coming for supper & hair cuts tonight.  Looking forward to us all being together.  Think I'll make breaded tenderloins & cheesy potatoes.  
They are a family favorites!  
ENJOY!! 
Happy Stamping!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment