Pages

Monday, March 5, 2012

Another 'Triple Treat Flower' card!!

WOW!!  I had a fabulous day stamping yesterday with Deb & our friends!!
Some gals joined us that we hadn't seen for almost a year!
It was great to all be together- despite the darn snow!
I hope everyone made it home safely.  I drove slow, so it took me quite awhile.
The new blanket of snow yesterday was beautiful, but not in March!
I'm so ready for Spring!  Warmer temps are in site for us this week thankfully!

Speaking of Spring....doesn't this card make you think more of Spring & flowers!!  
This beautiful card is one that we did at my workshop yesterday.
I have been wanting to use the Lattice die & just haven't found the right layout/stamp set to go with it.  
I think that this one worked out great & I really like it!!
The colors are of course some of my favorites!
How can you go wrong with anything that is brown?
And I like the look of the tone on tone with the lattice!!
'Triple Treat Flower' & 'Tiny Tag's
cs: Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink & Whisper White
ink: Chocolate Chip & Pretty in Pink
supplies:  Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, Lattice die, 2 1/2 " circle punch, 1/2 " circle punch, Fancy Flower punch, 5-Petal Flower punch, Jewelry Tag punch, 5/16" Neutrals Brads assortment (Chocolate), Chocolate Chip Scallop Dots ribbon, dimensionals, glue dots, 2 way glue pen

Note:  The bow is a "faux bow".  I attached a piece of 4 1/2" ribbon to each side of the card with glue dots onto the back side of the card/cardstock.  Then I tied another piece of ribbon (4" long) to the middle of that & secured with a glue dot behind the knot.  This takes less ribbon & makes the card not so bulky.

I again used the Champagne Shimmer spray/rubbing alcohol mix on the finished card.
Can you see the sparkle?  

ENJOY!!
Have a wonderful week!!!
Stop back by again soon for some more inspiration!
Happy Stamping!
SUSIE


No comments:

Post a Comment