Pages

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy Saint Patrick's Day to you!!

HI!  WAHOO!!!
Today is my big 40 card "All Occasions" class.
I can't wait to share with those of you that are joining me today!
AND I look forward to sharing the same cards with those of you that are signed up for my class in Hiawatha, as you will be doing the exact same cute cards. 

Sorry- no cards to post today....but check out these cookies.
I made them with our new cookie presses.
So cute & simple!
Just roll the dough into balls, press them down with the cookie press & bake!
I put green food coloring in mine since it is actually St. Patrick's Day today & these are for my card class.
Brayden was here yesterday & he had fun helping me bake these!
He is only 3 1/2 & he could press them out with the press.  

Ok.....gotta run......
I'm packing up & heading out now for my card class.  
{big smiles}
I am exhausted- but so EXCITED to share with my girls that will be stamping with me today! 
Tomorrow I have the day off & hopefully will get some sleep & catch up on things around the house that I've let slide this week because of me getting ready for my class.
Know I have several stamp order/boxes that arrived on Friday that I need to sort & get them ready to deliver to the hostesses, so that will take some time for me to do tomorrow.
My pork & cheesy potatoes are cooking in the crock pots & sure smell yummy!!  
And aren't my shamrock sugar cookies just too cute!
The girls today will get cute cards to create & will have lots of yummy food to enjoy too!
 
What a beautiful weekend in store of us weather wise!
I hope you enjoy it!

Check back soon for some more of my cards that I'll be sharing!
Happy Stamping!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment