Pages

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Happy Birthday card!!

HI!
Just a quick post, as I'm hurrying to get things packed up & out the door.
I have a workshop with Jo & her friends today.
Looking forward to sharing with them.

I wanted to share this with you.....
Check out this cute birthday card!
Do you like the fold?  Different & fun- huh!  The top flap flips open.
This is a card that I did at a workshop several months ago. 
I really like it though.  It is bright & cheery & who wouldn't like it?
'Bring on the Cake'
cs:  So Saffron, Whisper White, Tangerine Tango, Tempting Turqouise
Subtles Collection Designer Paper stack
ink:  Basic Black
markers:  Tempting Turqouise, So Saffron, Tangerine Tango
supplies:  Big Shot, Tasteful Trim die, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (circle) Basic Rhinestone, Glue dots, demensionals, So Saffron 3/8" Taffeta ribbon

ENJOY!
Happy Stamping!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment