Pages

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Today is the anniversary celebration party for my Mom & Dick. Happy Anniversary to them!!!

HI!
We are all getting together tonight for a nice supper to celebrate my Mom & Dick's 25th wedding anniversary!
Wishing them many more happy years together.
I am excited about seeing my sisters, step brother, step sisters & everyone's families!
We don't get all together very often.

Here is the card that I made for them. 
It is also one that I created for my "All Occasions" card class.  
I really like it!!
Lots of detail, but so easy to do with my Stampin' UP! punches!!
And you know me....I love the elegance of black & white cards.
I don't think you can ever go wrong creating with black & white.
I added Cherry Cobbler to this one for an accent. 

'Loving Thoughts'
(This is such a great set for a wide variety of words!!!)
cs:  Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
ink:  Basic Black
supplies:  Bird Builder punch, Full Heart punch, Basic Pearls, dimensionals

Have a great weekend!
Happy Stamping!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment