Pages

Friday, March 16, 2012

Here is another sneak peek of some of my upcoming 'All Occaions' cards!

Hi!
Here is another sneak peek of some more of the cards that everyone will be stamping at my upcoming "All Occasions" card class!

WHAT DO YOU THINK?
More cute ones huh!
I think that everyone that gets to join me for this class will have fun!
PLUS they are going to go home with tons of new ideas & cards that are already to be given. 

NOTE- 
IF you missed signing up for my 'All Occasions" card class & want more ideas like them I will be having my annual "SPRING Stamp 'Til You Cramp" event on April 21, 2012 in South English, Iowa. 
This stamp camp will be SO MUCH FUN with lots more cards.
At this stamp camp I will share & teach you different techniques & folds & things that are more detailed than things we do at workshops each month.  
I'd love to have you join me for this upcoming fun day of stamping!
Contact me for more information on this upcoming 'SPRING Stamp 'Til You Cramp' event & get signed up!

ENJOY!
Happy Stamping!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment