Pages

Sunday, March 11, 2012

WAHOO!!! Here is a neat card created with the 'Language of Friendship' stamp set!

HI! 
I had a great time with Jo & her friends yesterday. 
It was wonderful seeing & stamping with some old friends/customers & meeting some new ones too!

WAHOO!! I have another workshop today! 
 Linda is my hostess & she has a big group of friends joining us. 
I can't wait to share with all of them!
I got everything cut before I went to bed last night (early this morning) & I just need to pack up & load my car & head out in a couple of hours. 

All 3 of our grandsons spent the night last night, so we are watching cartoons right now. 
Brayden & I made monkey bread for breakfast & it is in the oven baking now.
He has never had it before- so it was fun cutting the biscuits, shaking them in the sugar/cinnamon & boiling the syrup to pour over them. 
I can't wait until he gets to taste it!!
I know our house sure smells good with it baking!
  
 Here is one of the neat cards that everyone will be stamping today at my workshop! 
I think I would call this a simple/elegant card. 
I often do Very Vanilla & Basic Black cards- but for some reason thought this one just seemed it should be a Soft Suede color. 
I really like it- especially with the layered Labels Collection framelits.

'Language of Friendship' & 'Petite Pairs'
cs:  Very Vanilla & Soft Suede
ink:  Soft Suede
supplies:  Big shot, Elegant Lines embossing folder, Labels Collection Framelits dies, 
Boho Blossoms punch, Bird Builder punch, sponge, dimensionals, glue dots,
Very Vanilla seam binding ribbon, basic pearls

Have a great day!
I hope you ENJOY this card!!
Stop back by again soon.
Next weekend I have my big 'All Occasions' card class & I will SUPER BUSY this week creating for it.  I will share these cards with you in the upcoming weeks.
 
Happy Stamping!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment