Pages

Friday, March 9, 2012

Here is cool Blossom punch card!

 HI!
Last night I had a fun group of ladies come to our home to stamp with me!
Check out this card!  It is one of the ones that they made.
At Stampin' UP! leadership in January this technique was shared on a display board.  
Here is the card I created from their idea.  
I am not sure what the technique is called- but I named it "punch out window technique".
You punch out an image & then have designer paper behind it to show through.  
COOL HUH!
Just think of all of the possibilities you could do with this technique.  

'Loving Thoughts'
cs:  Lucky Limeade, Pool Party, Very Vanilla, So Saffron
Everyday Enchantment Designer Paper- SAB
ink:  Lucky Limeade
supplies:  Big Shot, Stripes embossing folder, Blossom punch, Blossom Bouquet punch, Boho  Blossom punch, Itty Bitty Shapes punch pack (flower), Subtles Flower Brads, Basic Rhinestones, Stampin' Dimensionals, glue dots 

Another busy day here.  I have workshops tomorrow & Sunday to get ready for. 
PLUS I have my big "ALL OCCASIONS" card class next weekend & I haven't had time to start it yet.  I have a big group coming to it & I have lots to do to get ready for this big event.  I'm SO EXCITED about this upcoming stamp camp.  I hope my boys are cooperative for the next week so I can get alot of stamping done. 

Have a great day!
ENJOY!
Happy Stamping!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment