Pages

Thursday, March 8, 2012

This is an elegant 'Elementary Elegance'- Sale-a-bration card!!

HI!
I've been BUSY getting ready for my workshop, as tonight I have Stampin' Night at our home.  I wanted to give you a sneak peek & share with you, as this is one of the cool cards we will be stamping tonight!

This card is totally NOT WHAT I HAD IN MIND WHEN I STARTED CREATING!!  Oh my gosh......it took me 3 1/2 hours to create & cut this card BUT I LOVE the finished product!  I had in my mind that I wanted to use white embossing powder with this stamp set- but everything I did with it I didn't like.....so here is the elegant card I came up with!  I am so pleased with my creation!  What do you think?

'Elementary Elegance'- SAB set
cs:  Basic Black, Basic Gray & Whisper White
Twitterpated Designer Paper
ink:  Basic Gray
supplies:  Curly Label punch, Basic Rhinestones, Basic  Black 3/8' Taffeta ribbon, glue dots, dimensionals, 1 1/4' circle punch

You can't tell by the photo, but it is a really different fold.  The gray front is partial & it opens up (attached to the black background that is 4 1/4 x 5 1/2).  I made a "window" using the Curly Label punch by punching out the Whisper White cs (front piece)- which shows the Basic Gray through it!  I know that my customers that made this card at my workshop on Sunday just loved it....AND that so made me happy!! {smiles}

Note:  Check out my perfect bow!  I used my bow helper again to tie the bow on this card.  It makes a beautiful bow each time that is flat.  It works so good!  My customers at my class that hadn't used the bow helper before thought it was sooooo cool!   I made many bow helpers on Sunday & sent one home with them.  They were excited!

Ok.....LOTS to do today....
Hope you have a great day!
ENJOY!
Happy Stamping!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment