Pages

Tuesday, December 19, 2017

September Calendar page

I used the Painted Harvest DSP for my September calendar page.

Along with the Leaf Punch & the words are from the 'Gourd Goodness' stamp set!  I punched the words out using the 1 1/2" Circle punch, along with a retired punch behind it.  

On this calendar I unraveled the Jute Twine (as it has 3 strands in it) & made a little bow.

For some of my classes I used a different colored base & different DSP from this Painted Harvest DSP stack......and I'll post that September calendar soon.  

stamp set:  'Gourd Goodness'
card stock:  Crushed Curry, Early Espresso, Garden Green, Whisper White
designer paper:  Painted Harvest
ink:  Early Espresso
other:  Leaf Punch, 1 1/2" Circle Punch, Retired punch, Jute Twine, Dimesnionals, Glue Dots
++++++++
Drake was sick yesterday........so hoping he is better this morning & can go to school.  Last night when Deke got in, we ran to Ottumwa to do a little shopping for gifts for the kids.  This morning he is off early to chore & dig up some drains at the hog house.  I'm off to get the kids.  And tonight Masen & Ainslee will be here late, as Nathan & Sarah have a supper to go to.  I hope we get our Christmas tree put up.  We'll see. 
 
I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment