Pages

Friday, July 8, 2016

Stemmed flowers using 'Touches of Texture'!

Check out this pretty stemmed flower card! I just love this stamp set!

Check out the background image on the middle strip.  I did the direct to paper technique here to give it a suede like look.

stamp sets:  'Touches of Texture' & 'Designer Tin of Cards'
card stock:  Tip Top Taupe, Whisper White, Flirty Flamingo
ink:  Tip Top Taupe, Flirty Flamingo
other:  Glue Dot, Dimensionals, Flirty Flamingo Ribbon, Basic Pearls
+++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the boys!  Brayden had swim team too!  Then last night Deke & I went to Jordan Dietrich's visitation.  There was a HUGE crowd.  We stood in line for 3 1/2 hours- but we're so happy we went to see Denise, Todd & their family.  My heart just breaks for them......and they'll continue to be in my prayers.

Deke is off early this morning to chore & then head to meetings.  He has one this morning & one this afternoon.   I am home all day & have tons of stamping to get done.  I'm praying for good mojo!  I will be burning the midnight oil! 

The Wood Family (Nathan, Sarah, Brayden & Masen) are in northern Iowa racing- last night & tonight.  Nathan got 3rd last night.  Hope he does good tonight.
Have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment